Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Genesis 11: 6 The Tower of Babel

I was thinking about the tower of Babel that the Lord destroyed and then I remembered this gift that all men have - imagination. The scripture says, "And the Lord said, Behold, they are one people and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do, and now nothing they have imagined they can do will be impossible for them." (Genesis 11:6)

This just made me think because I been hearing a lot of business mentors saying things like begin with the end in mind and focus only on what you want. But, from reading this verse I know now that it is true. "Imagination circles the world." - Albert Einstein

So each day I will focus on what I want to accomplish and what it will look like for me to have accomplished it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment