Sunday, February 26, 2012

David Bowden Poetry



After listening to this poem that basically pointed out most if not all of the problems with church as we know it, I wondered if his voice could matter. I have felt and fought for the same thing. God showed me that He literally weeps about the disunity in His family.

When I listen to this man, David Bowden, I hear a person totally surrendered. I wonder how he got there. I wonder who taught him, and then I also think...maybe it was just God. My cousin is alright. She is totally caught up in what God has for her, and she got that way from throwing her religion out the window and seeking God for herself. I saw the same correlation with Cindy Trimm and Jefferson Bethke. These people are not so "churched" or religious that they have ceased to be relevant. And, they believe God, and only want God.

How wonderful to be there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment