Thursday, October 18, 2012

Adam Young - Owl City - Galaxies

adam young
Look up Adam Young





Thank God for insomnia!

If Adam Young didn't have a major case of insomnia, perhaps this song would never have been made.
I can't think of a better way of spreading the "Good News" or a better example of world missions today.

Galaxies by Owl City

Call back the cap-com,
Tick off the time-bomb,
Let felicity fly!
Armour the airlock,
Blanket the bedrock,
And kiss the planet goodbye!

Dear God, I was terribly lost,
When the galaxies crossed,
And the Sun went dark.
Dear God, You're the only North Star,
I would follow this far.

Fight back the flight deck,
Bring on the breakneck,
Cue the solar eclipse!
Summit the sunset,
Dubtail the dragnet,
And blow your backbone to bits!

Dear God, I was terribly lost,
When the galaxies crossed,
And the Sun went dark.
Dear God, You're the only North Star,
I would follow this far.

Oh telescope, keep an eye on my only hope,
Lest I blink and be swept off the narrow road.
Hercules, you've got nothing to say to me,
'Cause you're not the blinding light that I need.

For He is the saving grace of the Galaxies!
He is the saving grace of the Galaxies!

Dear God, I was terribly lost,
When the galaxies crossed,
And the Sun went dark.
(Went dark)
Dear God, You're the only North Star,
I would follow this far.

I would follow this far.
(Galaxies, galaxies, through the galaxies, through the galaxies)

I know he does collaborations with Reliant K, but honestly, he outshines them. (Sorry Reliant K fans).
I secretly think that he knows something about the Jewish feasts being dress rehearsals for God dealing with Creation on Earth (end time prophecy). Only those ignorant of the times will be caught by surprise when Jesus returns.

If you have nooo idea what I'm talking about, see these article and charts:
Linking the Feasts of the Lord with Eclipses 
Link to Mark Blitz teaching about the Feasts
Charts of Solar and Lunar Eclipses with Biblical Prophecy
A Summary of the Article about the Eclipses
Further Explanation of The Day of the Lord and "I come as a thief in the night."

Adam Young's song "Fireflies" went quadruple platinum. That gave him quite a platform and funding to create his art.

This sort of reminds of Kanye's last cry, "Jesus Walks," before he plunged headlong into the wicked side of the music industry.

The music industry can be a dark and harrowing place for an artist. I hope he keeps his faith in his Creator and continues to make songs that are the Truth, the Way, and the Life.

Pray for this brother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment