Thursday, October 11, 2012

the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers & December 2012 Prophecies

And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers,-Ephesians 4:11
 
Okay, I  have to share two things: I just listened to this dude, Kris Vallotton talking about apostles. He was calling people on their junk man! He was like, "Apostles reform culture; it doesn't matter if you have a bunch of churches under you, if you are not seeing culture molded by your influence, you're not an apostle." That's a loose paraphrase. And, I was just like, Yes! Preach it man!

And, I'd like you to meet my new dad Rock Mcilvain. I say dad because, obviously, I already have a dad, but Rock treats me the way I wish my dad did, and he's brave and focused on advancing the Kingdom of God. Actually, the genuine love the the Heaven Father which he's shown me has revived me. I was in a little bit of a funk for about two weeks. Prayer, words of encouragement, etc. did not help. But, for some reason, Rock telling the Fullness of Christ Group on a Skype call that he loves us made feel better.

Love Heals



Besides Rock going to the Dominican Republic and Haiti and releasing the Kingdom of God down there, healing hundreds with his small team and translator, Victor Rodriguez, the soul of it remains -- compassion. What is the Kingdom of God about? What is World Missions about? The love of the Father God.

Hayward Lee Hurst
Hayward Lee Hurst


Today, an announcement was made. A young man named Hayward Lee Hurst was ordained as the group's official prophet/seer because he had a heavenly visitation and now sees deeply into the spirit realm, so he can give very accurate prophetic words to people. It usually takes years for a person to get to his level of accuracy, but this is his calling.

There are two responses that a person usually has to someone like Hayward. Mine was a bit of aversion because people like him can see the good, the bad and the ugly about you. And, the other response was like Jean Miller, which was asking him a barrage of questions because you know that he can answer them with ease. Basically, psychics have nothing on him.

Hmmm...I'm wondering if I covered everything. I'm a trainer with the Fullness of Christ Discipleship group, and I can truly see that Jean Miller is an apostle. We're going to transform cities in Nigeria in February, and cities in the country of Israel will follow.

Just to make a few funny comparisons: Jean Miller is like Jean Grey with her ability to transform the mind and reality; Rock Mcilvain is like Wolverine in strength and ferocity with the ability to heal (except in this case, it's not just himself); and Hayward is like...Professor X, except he's not so serious. I felt like he must have been reading my mail from the last five years when he told me about myself.

The Prophecy of the Last Pope

Oh, I also saw another interesting video about the last Pope today. Most of it didn't really interest me because I have been reading about how certain Feasts of the Lord (which some call Jewish Holidays) coincide with solar and lunar eclipse patterns which were intended to inform us of what God is up to.



But...the part that did interest me was the commentary at around (29:00-31:33) about the Mayan calendar, and a prophecy by Jonathan Edwards which just happens to coincide with the year predicted for the return of Christ in this post - End Time Prophecy: When is Christ Returning?

  • The Mayans believed that on December 21, 2012 their Kukulcan, a dragon with the power of air, would return.
  • The Aztec believed in 2012 their flying dragon god, Quetzalcoatl, would return.
  • The Cherokee indians' calendar ends in 2012 with the return of their flying rattlesnake god.

Could it be that on December 21, 2012, when everyone thinks the world is going to end, Satan is going to be released from the pit where he has been bound?

Revelations 20:2-3 And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment